Welcome to the new Plano East Baseball!
Our website will now be integrated with the Membership Toolkit and we are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our Boosters and PESH Baseball community.
THE MEMBERSHIP TOOLKIT WILL BE THE PRIMARY SOURCE OF COMMUNICATION TO THE OUR MEMBERS SO WE ASK YOU TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT BY SEPTEMBER 1.
Signing up with Membership Toolkit is not the same as joining the Booster Club. Membership Toolkit is the service that empowers us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts —all online. The goal is to save time, and work together more smoothly!
- Log in or Register. If you have account from another school that uses Membership Toolkit, you can use the same login email and password. Then, proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Parents do not have to create two separate accounts and should input one parent as the 1st email and one parent in the second email field. Each parent will be able to create their own password for login purposes.
- If you don't already have an account, select Create Account and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click Verify my email and then check your email for the link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If yo do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log in and finish the registration process below.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization, you can use the same log-in here.
Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for Membership, Fall Player Fees, Spirit Wear and Volunteer Opportunities. All your baseball needs in one convenient place!